Heavyweight champion Manuel Charr will not be able to defend the WBA title next week against US boxer Fres Oquendo after his agent said on Thursday that the German boxer underwent a “suspicious” test for doping caused the cancellation of the bout.
The Charr sample taken on August 31 showed suspicion of two “banned substances” and due to the time constraints, until the second sample was examined, it was canceled.
“I can not explain what happened and I ask myself how this happens,” said the boxer who lives in Cologne, Germany.
“I have never had any banned material,” I have faced Vitali Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin and I won seven titles and I am always a decent athlete so why do I get the banned material before we fight against Fres Oquendo? ”
The 33-year-old, who won 31 defeats and lost four times, won the WBA title when he beat Russian Alexander Ustinov last year.
/ 2 weeks ago
The Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo succeeded in shaking the nets twice, in the 10th...
/ 1 month ago
Juventus continued its grip on the competition of the Italian Football League, having succeeded...
/ 2 months ago
The legend of the Italian team and the leader of the club of Rome,...
The absence of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the Argentine Lionel Messi, for the “Best ”...